Friday 8 February 2013

I'M AN OTAKU?!

                                         

OH GOD...=.=''..It's hard for me to say that I'm a little bit Otaku!I did'nt realize that I'm an Otaku at the first place but i do know much about almost all anime story.....They just stuck in my head that's all...Then an Otaku said that I'm an Otaku too.....But hey,if I'm an Otaku nothing will happen....I'll be the apple of someone that share the same interest with me.....BTW,although the anime doesn't exist but at least I learn alot from them about how the world works! Seriously,wacthing anime is fun they just acting like real!!WOW!!... unlike drama... they sucks... totally sucks..=.=''...they act sometimes....wait not sometimes but always like doesn't real at all!! Anime make me feel strong and gave me spirit to move on!!
                                    Yeah Baby Yeah!!
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment