Wednesday 27 March 2013

HOMEROOM

Being in QBER is fun....Honestly...I thought that school was bored but hey?It awesome!!Im kindda shy in the first place but when I met my homeroom....I feel like they r my family here that I can shared my tear n happiness with....The Al-Jarier 4,that's the name of my homeroom...n guess who our Mama is?Mrs Ernie Syahida bt Mohd Kamal....She is 26 years old and she like a mother to me...ha3 XD....If there are any activities that been held in our school,this is the family where I spend most of my activities with and I love them so much especially the girls....for the boys..I cant love them...people will say that Im gay...ha3 XP....Ok those guys are like brother n sister to me.....I wish we gonna make a history for the best homeroom of the year!!
                              GO AL-JARIER4 GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment